Cellebrite’s (Nasdaq: CLBT) mission is to enable its customers to protect and save lives, accelerate justice, and preserve privacy in communities around the world. Cellebrite is a global leader in Digital Intelligence solutions for the public and private sectors, empowering organizations to master the complexities of legally sanctioned digital investigations by streamlining intelligence processes. Trusted by thousands of leading agencies and companies in more than 140 countries, Cellebrite’s Digital Intelligence platform and solutions transform how customers collect, review, analyze and manage data in legally sanctioned investigations.
What is your mission?
Research and build data-driven applications. Research and develop Machine Learning algorithms to turn forensic data into investigation leads, evidence, and intelligence insights. Be a part of a heterogeneous, multi-disciplinary research team. The work is both analytical and experimental in nature and includes prototyping of new algorithms, investigating data, and evaluating algorithm performance.
- BSc / MSc degree in Computer Science/ or related field
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Data Science / Data Engineering / ML Engineering
- High proficiency in Python (2+ years)
- Experience with data workflows (Airflow / Luigi / Other)
- Experience with Computer Vision / NLP
- Experience with Tensorflow / PyTorch,
- Experience with Sklearn, Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib
- Familiar with experiment management tools such as MLflow / ClearML
- Experience with web frameworks (Flask / Django / FastAPI)
- Experience with SQL / Elasticsearch / Similar.
- Experience with Graph / Signal Processing
- Experience with Databricks /Sagemaker