- Published: June 3, 2021
Anyword is an AI text generation platform for marketers.
More than 1 billion marketing messages are created every day across digital channels. Most of them are bias-laden, expensive to create, and ineffective. Anyword’s artificial intelligence models are capable of analyzing text and understanding its intent and ideal audience. As a result, we can now generate and optimize highly effective marketing language that delivers results.
We’re a team of doers from all walks of life who share a passion for AI and innovation.
We firmly believe in personal growth, care deeply about our work, and aspire to be world-class in everything we do.
We are looking for a talented software engineer with a passion for developing scalable, production-grade systems that bring the power of AI to Anyword’s diverse users. As part of Anyword’s Data Science team, you will work closely with other engineers, scientists, and product teams in making Anyword’s marketing language engine the best of its kind.
- Extend, optimize, and scale our language-model-based inference engines
- Develop and improve our offline and online model training infrastructure
- Analyze, process, and facilitate the derivation of insights from our ever-growing data sources
- Work with scientists on ML/NLP research projects
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science
- 2+ years experience as a software engineer developing production-grade systems
- 2+ years experience in Python development
- Experience as an ML/NLP engineer with modern ML frameworks (PyTorch, Tensorflow) - advantage
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal skills and a solution-oriented attitude
- Independent, proactive, and self-motivated, with a record of timely delivery