- Published: May 13, 2021
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Laussane, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr and Vinnitsa.
Playtika is looking for a Machine Learning (ML) Engineer to join the AI Department.
Playtika provides a one-stop-shop for online marketing services to its 15+ online games, making Playtika a major player in the world of Marketing. The marketing AI group enables Playtika’s marketers to optimize decision-making processes by leveraging marketing domain expertise, player data and top-notch AI.
- Design data science, statistical, machine learning and deep learning systems that influence millions of players
- Implement and optimize appropriate ML algorithms and tools for time series and tabular data
- Transform data science prototypes into full-scale products
- Run live tests and experiments
- Train and retrain systems when necessary
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks and create new ones, as needed
- Collaborate with other scientists, engineers, architects and analysts spread across several countries
- 4+ years experience in ML engineering, data engineering or software engineering
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, or any related degree. MSc or PhD degree is an advantage
- Strong programming skills in Python (at least 2 years of experience)
- Experience working with databases (SQL and no-SQL)
- Experience working on high-scale, production-grade projects
- Familiarity with the following big-data tools: Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, Hive (or similar)
- Experience with Linux OS
- All-around team player who is a self-motivated, fast learner
- Experience with Java and Scala- Advantage
- Experience with machine learning frameworks (like Keras, Tensorflow, or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)- Advantage
- Familiarity in ML evaluation metrics (Precision, Recall, F1 Score, etc.)- Advantage
- Experience with training, testing, deployment, and monitoring real-time (or near real-time) machine learning models in production- Advantage
- Background working with a cloud technology stack- Advantage