- Published: April 7, 2021
Deep Instinct is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join our Research Platforms team. As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will be part of a cross-functional team and responsible for building and designing ML ecosystem using cutting-edge technologies.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Building ML platform for efficiently running data preparation, feature extraction, training and analysis.
- Creating CD4ML and model monitoring tools.
- Building infrastructure for efficiently running Machine Learning algorithms.
- Designing and Developing ML pipelines from scratch and supporting existing pipelines.
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, or any related degree
- Good understanding of machine learning tools and frameworks (e.g., scikit-learn, NLTK, NumPy, Pandas, TensorFlow, Keras)
- 1-2 years track record using machine learning techniques in significant research or industrial applications (i.e., classification, regression, and clustering)
- Strong programming skills in Python
- Knowledgeable of machine learning principles (training, validation, etc.)
Ideally, you also have these skills (but it's ok if you don't!):
- Knowledge and experience with AWS services, Databricks, and Kubernetes
- ·Experience working in a collaborative CI/CD software development environment, including git, peer code review, easily maintained, scalable, and documented code.
PREFERRED ADDITIONAL SKILLS, PERSONAL TRAITS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Team player
- Proactiveness in collaboration and execution
- Flexibility to switch technical context
- Willingness to learn new methods / tools / processes
- Strong passion for creativity and solving cutting edge industry problems