- Published: September 20, 2021
We are Cognyte (formerly a Verint company), the global leader in security analytics software, and we are looking for an exceptional and passionate Performance Engineer to join our NI Group in Herzliya. Cognyte’s performance team plays a significant role in delivering IP communication and cyber intelligence solutions to our customers.
If you want to apply your expertise and well-honed skills in system performance and:
are driven by curiosity,
thrive on solving the most complex security challenges, and
want a unique opportunity to grow and contribute
in an exciting and rewarding environment
then we want to meet you!
- Testing complicated communication and cyber intelligence solutions under load
- Working with different simulators (HW & SW) for traffic generation and multi-user simulation
- Taking on responsibility for comprehensive and multidisciplinary load systems
- Projecting performance testing at customer sites (abroad)
- Benchmarking, stress, and stability testing
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a software performance engineer with large communications systems – a must
- Experience with multi-disciplinary systems – a must
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment – a must
- Experiences with big data technologies and data driven systems – an advantage
- Knowledge in coding – an advantage
- Working with Agile methodology - an advantage
- Academic degree in computer science – an advantage
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent English
- Why Cognyte is your perfect match
We’re a values-driven business with a strong passion for innovation that makes a meaningful impact on the world around us. We are calling out to YOU - the curious minds of the world, who are looking to break new ground and bring innovative ideas to life.
If this describes you, we could be your perfect match!
Curious? Apply now.