Prospera is looking for a Linux Embedded engineer to join our R&D team.
Have a chance to tackle some of the most complex problems in agriculture using state-of-the-art algorithms, put your skills to solve real world problems, and play with the coolest data on earth.
Our hardware runs an on-edge distributed microservices environment performing complicated edge processing tasks and AI. We’re looking for a talented Linux Embedded engineer that will play a major role in developing our future systems.
Work closely with System architects, HW developers, field technicians, data researchers, and agriculture domain-experts, to optimize the growing process of thousands of growers.
- Development of Linux based embedded systems from system level to field implementation
- Infrastructure development for Edge devices and Cloud based solutions
- Work with distributed on-edge cloud-like microservices
- Integration of CNNs on the edge
- Integration and bring up of new firmware and SoC
- Support for SW & HW engineers
- B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4 years of experience in Python
- 2 years of experience developing in an Embedded Linux environment in user space
- Experience with Linux and bash scripting
- Familiarity with cloud environments - advantage
- Experience developing a part in a big, multi-process, multi-device system
- Familiarity with networking and network protocols (TCP, UDP, Ethernet, BT etc.) - advantage
- Experience with cross-compiling and integrating libraries between different platforms - an advantage
- Familiarity with Data analysis - advantage
- Experience with Linux kernel - advantage
- Experience with C/C++ - advantage
- Experience working with image sensors - a big advantage
- Willing to travel abroad if required