- Published: February 10, 2021
We are Deep Instinct, the first company to apply Deep Learning to cyber security. We are an innovative startup that has a unique and game-changing software solution to protect Fortune 500 End-Point users against Zero Day & APT cyber-attacks, and we are looking for you!
We’re looking for another player in our Endpoint Team that would bring the world the cyber security solution it needs. In the past 5 years we’ve faced, and continue facing, the challenges of bringing Deep-Learning technologies and performance-driven software to a single solution.
What kind of things we do?
- As we’re extending our revolutionary Deep Learning Endpoint protection, we want to defend Linux endpoints as a new segment of preventing products. That means you will:
- Bring new Deep-Learning based technologies to production for an exciting new Linux product line.
- Design, Building and innovate a product that runs on a Linux-based endpoints.
- Improve our security suite by researching and implementing new heuristics and protection mechanisms.
- Work on all aspects of technology – kernel modules, services, and plain old classes and objects. If you need it, you’ll do it.
Who will you get to work with?
- Research – to improve our detection and create value based on our Deep-Learning capabilities.
- Product – to better understand the customer and market needs.
- QA – to make sure our releases are stable and worthy of being installed at our customers.
- Sale/Professional Services/Customers – to answer question, problems and improve our product further.
What are we looking for?
Someone who is a savvy developer, aspiring to spearhead the design and development of Linux based Endpoints, all while having fun throughout the day. Someone who isn’t afraid to learn on their own while expending vast knowledge existing in the company, all in the pursue to help protect the world’s data.
So if you have:
- Proven experience developing Linux kernel drivers – a must.
- 5+ years in C++ development – designing software, coding and performance analysis.
- Experience with Cyber-Security or Malware Analysis – an advantage
- B.Sc. in Computer Science (or graduated from an elite technological unit in the IDF).
- Having worked on customer-related issues in a linux-based product.