Moon Active is one of the world’s fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv.
We’re looking for an experienced Legal Counsel to join our growing Legal team.
As a Legal Counsel, you’ll report directly to the General Counsel and serve as an in-house attorney handling the company’s legal needs. You’ll work on a variety of agreements including vendors, service providers, procurement agreements and strategic partnerships agreements worldwide.
This position is hands-on and the ideal candidate will have detailed and extensive experience working on many different types of commercial agreements in a global company including a strong understanding of intellectual property and data privacy.
- Draft, review and negotiate a broad range of agreements, such as complex cloud tech agreements, various forms of software licenses, professional services contracts, non-disclosure agreements and more.
- Advise on liabilities, legal restrictions and risks associated with such agreements.
- Work hand-in-hand with the company’s procurement team and various other stakeholders.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be required.
- 5+ years of commercial law experience as an in-house Legal Counsel at a tech company or an associate in a hi-tech department of a top tier law firm.
- Experience working in a large, global organization.
- English - Native
- Excellent writing, drafting, negotiation, presentation and communication skills.
- Experience in commercial law and contracts, employment, data protection and privacy.
- Strong contract drafting skills with deep legal and commercial understanding and analytical capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, along with the ability to establish relationships across the organization.
- Ability to negotiate with external third parties on behalf of internal stakeholders to close transactions efficiently.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage time well, prioritize effectively and handle multiple deadlines.
- A law degree from an accredited institution.