Personetics is a Fintech start-up that is leading the Self-Driving Finance revolution in banking. We help banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized banking experiences to their retail customers across all digital channels. We’re pioneering establishing a new category of consumer banking based around data-driven personalization and customer engagement serving over 100 million bank customers worldwide.
About The Position:
We are looking for a Legal Counsel to join our team. As our in-house legal counsel, you will primarily be handling the full scope of legal needs and regulatory compliance requirements in a global framework.
- Lead the companywide legal policies.
- Draft, review and negotiate a broad range of agreements.
- Advise on liabilities, legal restrictions and risks associated with such agreements.
- Manage the legal/corporate aspects of the company’s various legal entities.
- Work with the company’s Sales teams, Finance, HR, CISO and various other stakeholders.
- At least 5 years of relevant legal experience as an in-house lawyer in a legal department of a high-tech company or in the commercial/Hi-tech department of a leading law firm.
- Experience in drafting, negotiating, and managing various commercial agreements.
- Experience in incorporating and managing legal entities in different territories.
- Team-player with outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Exceptionally strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Efficient and creative problem-solver.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently – A must.