We’re looking for an L&D Director to lead our organizational, learning and development strategy and efforts, designing programs, setting KPIs and measuring their success.
You will be responsible for building and implementing strategic organizational and talent development initiatives across the company. You will develop and maintain a strong partnership with key stakeholders to ensure that programs are aligned with goals and business priorities.
About The Role:
What will the role look like?
- Design organizational development and learning strategies to drive monday’s fast and global scale-up
- Along with the HR Team and managers, oversee and analyze annual employee engagement results, facilitate discussions, develop and present highlights as needed to business partners, develop and implement engagement improvement plans by department
- Develop and lead creative OD tools and programs (such as performance check-in’s, talent management, management, and leadership development, mentoring, personal development planning, e-learning, and training, interface improvements, team building and engagement, etc.)
- Develop continuous process improvements to enhance people journey and career development
- Develop budgets and timelines and monitor plans implementation against them
- Evaluate programs with KPIs setting to ensure successful progress / results
- Onboarding - design and implement new hires orientation, learning materials through an outstanding employee experience
- Managers training - Design and lead our manager’s training solutions, including enrichments, peer group forum and more
- Develop engaging and innovative talent and leadership development programs to focus on internal talent management and internal mobility
- Partner with our enablement teams and support them as needed
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree with a focus on Human Resources or similar qualification
- a minimum of 7 years of experience in the hyper growing tech companies as OD or L&D lead /Global HRBP
- Experience in working in a dynamic, constantly changing environment
- Leadership and management experience with leading teams, preferably L&D teams
- Proven ability in building and developing new learning and development programs and strategies organizationally and globally
- Execution focused, innovative, open-minded, resilient, energetic, and dynamic
- Strong communication, analytical and attention to details
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively including strong oral, written, and listening skills
- Strong ability to interact with internal customers at all levels of the organization
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills