monday.com is looking for an exceptional Lead UX/UI Product Designer to join the CEO’s office, to help shape and craft a product that's simple and intuitive. You will work closely with the company’s leadership to prototype, design, and contribute to grow the company’s product line; build on your UX expertise, aesthetic sensibilities, and product sense to shape management’s vision and help align the development process with senior stakeholders’ input.
About The Role:
- As part of the Management Analytics group, create the visual design of our core reporting tools, both “classic” dashboards and monday’s internal data reporting mobile app. These internal applications will serve as a basis for potential future product expansions.
- Own design for management comms, including key internal and external company visualizations and documents, and shape the visual language used for senior-level reporting flows.
- Work with monday’s CEOs, design, and product leaders to brainstorm and prototype new features; act as both a hands-on leader and opinionated subject matter expert to level up the company’s aesthetic language and user experience.
- Use your superb interpersonal communication skills to drive cross-team collaborations, contribute to the company’s analytics, product, and design communities and help build a first-class data-driven operation and an outstanding UX experience.
Lead UX/UI Product Designer, Office of the CEO
The Office of the CEO defines, measures, and advances monday.com’s core priorities. Members of the team are leaders in their respective domains of expertise (data analysis, data science, UX design, and product work), collaborating with senior partners from all divisions to advance the CEOs’ agenda and vision for key projects - as part of the company’s business processes and within the product.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience conceptualizing and designing complex systems or platforms. Advantage: experience with data visualizations or dashboard design.
- Experience leading or deeply influencing multi-team development processes, including collaboration with R&D and product, and experience working with senior leadership.
- Ability to adapt, switch gears, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.