- Published: September 14, 2021
Intuition Robotics creates empathetic digital companions™ that positively impact people's lives. Using proprietary cognitive AI technology, as well as unique know-how, digital companions establish long-term relationships between people and technology, unlocking unprecedented engagement levels. Our goal is to use this breakthrough technology to help people live better, starting with older adults. The company was founded in 2016 and is based in Israel with offices in San Francisco, Atlanta, and Greece. Intuition Robotics' investors include Toyota Ventures, Samsung NEXT, iRobot, and Venture Capital firms from California, Israel, Japan, and China. The company's first product, ElliQ®, is an award-winning proactive social robot for older adults. ElliQ is aimed at keeping older adults healthy, active, and independent at home, bridging the gap between them and their healthcare providers. ElliQ won the New Product and Technology Awards Aging Award 2020, AI Breakthrough Award (2020 and 2018), CES Best of Innovation Award 2018, and more.
What you'll do
You will be the die-hard advocate for the voice of our customers. You leverage your user-centered research approach to deliver insights to not just our product team but our entire organization. You will be a leader and an individual contributor. On the leadership side, you will plan our research approach (which tool is best for what job?), scope the timeline and resources, and delegate subtasks to our more junior team members. On the contributor side, you will conduct and socialize research projects with quantitative and qualitative approaches. You will ensure that our team engages, utilizes, and follows up on research findings. No task is too small for you, and you are a big-picture strategist. You are also a mentor and a coach. Learning is a huge part of our company culture, so you will grow your team. Most of your work will focus on ElliQ, though your research capabilities could extend beyond.
In a nutshell:
We are looking for a Lead User Researcher who will leverage our user-centered research approach to deliver insights to not just our product team but our entire organization.
What you bring
- 3 years of experience demonstrating your ability to plan, conduct and communicate research insights via qualitative and quantitative methods
- A comprehensive understanding of product lifecycles and bonuses for Agile workflow
- Bachelor's or master's degree in anthropology, design, psychology, or relevant field. We recognize that many people in the field have diverse paths and backgrounds
- Native or fluent English
- An example of previous work or a portfolio
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Who you’ll work with
- A distributed team across the US, Tel-Aviv, and Greece
- Diverse thinkers with diverse backgrounds who love to laugh
- Some really cute office dogs; ask for Harvey, Gilgamesh, or Dr. Seuss