- Published: September 19, 2021
CrazyLabs is looking for a Lead Unity Developer to join our amazing, passionate marketing team, working on a variety of mobile game projects.
What you will be working on
You will lead and mentor a team of Unity developers focused on creating engaging gameplay iterations that boost marketing efforts in attracting new players to our games.
What we're looking for
- 3 + years of Software development experience mainly C# or C++ - A Must
- Experience in Unity 3D with 2D mobile game development for both Android and iOS platforms - A Must
- Experience profiling and optimizing the game and render performance (GPU and CPU)
- Experience working with source control systems such as Git / SVN in a multi-developer team environment.
- Experience in full mobile game development cycle
- Experience in managing development teams and resources
- Wide understanding of game technology areas (gameplay, graphics, tools, etc.)
- Experience in writing shaders
- Experience in creating playable ads (Blacksmith2D, T
What we offer
- Join a supportive and creative team of professionals
- Make an impact - shape our next hit mobile game, reaching millions of end-users!
- Personal growth - we encourage continuous learning and experimentation within our international teams
- Fun and Flexible work environment in the heart of Berlin, team events, and more
- Competitive compensation (we also offer visa/relocation support)