Namogoo is hiring a Lead Support Engineer to lead our growing Support organization.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 250 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
What You'll Do:
- Act as a senior focal point who will drive customer satisfaction through customer support.
- Act as a mentor and provide oversight, coaching, and training to technical support staff.
- Be the point of contact when it comes to technical escalations.
- Record and track team SLAs and workflows.
- Provide support where needed for both internal and external customers.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
- Review all technical support related processes and documentation for continuous improvement.
- High availability to manage critical events also out of the working hours.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Technical Support, Escalation Engineer or a similar role.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role in a SaaS or web company.
- Fluent in English. Additional EU languages are an advantage.
- Skilled in training, mentorship and managing teams.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills with strong hands on experience.
- Strong ability to communicate complex technical concepts in a clear and concise manner (verbal and written).
- Familiarity with API/SDK.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established good relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. Our company and all the staff are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer. We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First” all the time. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success. When it comes to our success, it is all about people, people, people!