accessiBe is the market leader in web accessibility that makes websites accessible to people with disabilities. accessiBe is more than a workplace, it’s a passion. Each day you’re surrounded by people who share the same goal and values, who work endlessly to break down accessibility barriers. We care about all people, regardless of their ability. We hire people that are determined to succeed and who are not afraid of rapid change. Our core values showcase who we are and we strive to focus on excellency and sincerity.
We are looking for a passionate and creative Lead Product Designer to join the most creative design team in the industry. You'll lead with full ownership the product design process, work collaboratively to turn complex problems into intuitive experiences, build the UI/UX for the development of new products and features and create design elements that will be used across different areas of the business,
What you'll be doing:
- Product design ownership - collaborate with product managers, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements, define thoughtful solutions, and design extraordinary products that meet our business goals
- Conceptualize, present, and execute your ideas from A to Z.
- Enhance the user experience by creating seamless navigation through various digital programs and interfaces within the company
- Track the features post-release and analyze the data in order to keep iterating and perfecting our products
- 5+ years experience as a Product Designer from a Hi-tech or start-up company
- Strong portfolio with at least 5 projects showcasing experience in web design.
- Excellent visual design skills including icons and branded illustrations, applying brand design to our customer's digital experience, etc.
- Experience in building and maintaining top-notch design trends.
- Master of design tools such as Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator.