- Published: May 5, 2021
SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, smart energy management solutions and more.
We are looking for PCB Layout Designer to join our Layout Design team which is part of the SolarEdge Hardware division.
The Layout Design team is responsible for the layout designs of all the Hardware products/projects and you will work with our Hardware and Mechanics engineers. The work includes working with Power, Analog, Digital and Communication circuits.
This position is very challenging, and you will work on several projects, under a tight schedule and in a dynamic environment.
What you will be doing:
- Layout design of our Hardware products
- Working with Allegro environment
- Practical Engineer in Electrical Engineering- a must
- BSc in Electrical Engineering - an advantage
- Knowledge in mechanics- an advantage
- 2 years of experience with PCB layout and familiar with the preparation of production files and documents – a must
- 2 years of experience with PCB designer or Cadence/Allegro- an advantage
- Familiar with signal integrity concept
- Experience with high power circuits- an advantage
- Controlled impedance design- an advantage
- Experienced with digital/analog/RF/mixed signal circuit - an advantage