Nexite is a leading startup, which comes to revolutionize the IoT for fashion retail space.
We develop a platform that merges the physical and digital spaces for retail.
Our innovative platform is based on cutting edge battery-less BLE tags that communicate with a cloud platform through an in-store wireless access network.
Nexite is looking for a Layout designer to take part in the design of its high end technology products
What you will be doing:
- Layout design of low power sensitive analog circuits
- Co-work with the Analog designers, review analog schematics for layout implementation
- Work According to the Layout Methodology, handle Layout reviews and Ensure layout design’s best functionality and quality
- Performing post-layout iterations to ensure the best results
- Find creative solutions in order to reduce complexity and optimize die size
- Electronics Practical Engineer certificate or a B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of relevant Analog layout experience
- Experience in advanced Complex Analog Layouts would be a huge advantage
- Always improve Attitude, share knowledge inside the group
- Willing to learn, open minded
- Team player, good interpersonal skills, enthusiasm and positive energy