Dustphotonics is a passionate start-up in the Optoelectronics field, revolutionizing connectivity and communication in Datacenters. Company’s offices located in Modiin .
Our Co-founders brings years of experience in the field from start-ups and large enterprises
Our investors are from the top of the list of investors in the Ecosystem.
These days DustPhotonics is looking for an Optical Lab Technician to join our R&D team and to participate in the production of advanced optical communication devices.
- Identify and work with laboratory equipment, tools, supplies, and materials
- Maintain the lab area and equipment in a safe and organized manner
- Basic lab equipment maintenance as scheduled and in accordance with lab/equipment manual specifications
- Perform multiple concurrent tasks at several different equipment stations in order to maintain acceptable job flow
- Read, comprehend and follow technical manuals and protocols
- Fill out all assigned reporting forms in a timely manner
- Read and interpret prescription specifications.
- 1-2 years of experience of working in a lab or technical setting
- Experience working in an optical lab or electronic assembly (e.g. wirebond, soldering) is an advantage.
- Must possess excellent hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills
- Ability to operate lab equipment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to identify and solve problems, and facilitate problem-solving
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills - Ability to prioritize and work quickly and efficiently when there are multiple customers to assist
- Work is performed primarily in an optical laboratory setting
- Environment often fast-paced, deadline-oriented