- Published: September 22, 2021
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
What will you be doing:
- Mechanical parts assembly
- Wire soldering
- Conduct tests as part of development projects
- Failure analysis tests
- Using special equipment (stress machine, cross section polish machine, Microscope, Etc.)
- Design and executing experiments (According to guidelines provided)
- Education – Technician in one of the following fields: Material, Mechanics.
- High Technical skills, experimental background of conducting tests in one or more relevant fields:
- Material properties.
- Mechanical properties.
- Magnetic properties.
- Environmental tests: temperature, humidity.
- Excellent self-learning skills.
- Highly motivated and improvisation capability.
- Good writing and verbal English.
- Reporting and presentation in English – advantage.