- Published: January 11, 2022
Wix Marketing’s International SEO team. We specialize in large-scale site optimization in highly competitive markets. We work in 20 languages and drive organic traffic to Wix.com from more than 190 countries. Our mission is to provide the most comprehensive and creative content, bring organic traffic, and convert readers into users.
We’re looking for a SEO & Blog Strategist in Korean who’s passionate about content and the ever-evolving digital marketing landscape. The goal: improve our brand visibility and reach new organic traffic heights.
As an SEO & Blog Strategist in Korean, you will:
- Own Wix’s Korean market in terms of SEO and measure the results of ko.wix.com
- Perform keyword, content and competitor research to determine the best SEO strategies for different Wix products and for the blog in Korean
- Work closely with content writers and across departments to ensure the implementation of the organic growth strategy for your market
- Develop long-term partnerships and link earning strategies
- Carry out on-page optimization and site audits of all your markets’ properties
- Analyze ranking reports and other data sources and make analytical decisions
- Manage the blog in Korean and develop a long-term content strategy for it using SEO research tools (e.g. Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog and more) to identify topics and opportunities for it
- Manage the blog localization efforts, which include working with freelancers, edit, upload and publish the final copy
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.
An experienced content marketer who’s eager to work in a fast-growing international team. You’re passionate about SEO and content and always on the hunt for new traffic and conversion opportunities in different markets.
You’re a quick-learner, an Excel master and know how to use research tools. You’re highly proficient in reading, writing, and speaking Korean with an excellent command of the English language. You can work independently, have an eye for detail and love taking on new challenges and responsibilities. You’re a team player who sees the bigger picture and can take content ideas from conception to execution. You’re also a versatile, strategic thinker and use research and analysis to make actionable data-driven decisions that produce results.