A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
*This is a temporary position - 8 months
We are looking for An enthusiastic Knowledge & Training Specialist, to be part of the L&D team in Payoneer Operations.
What you’ll be spending your time on:
- Create and maintain content for various team sites on SharePoint
- Identify knowledge gaps and gather information from relevant stakeholders and provide knowledge driven solutions
- Managing the Onboarding training course logistics, administration and facilitation
- Create and update training materials on PPT and LMS system
- Communicating and collaborating with multiple team members to support shared knowledge and training needs
Is this you?
- Highly organized, self-driven with great administrative abilities
- Motivated by a fast-paced environment, possessing the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent team player & People’s person.
- Fluent English
- Academic degree
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- Experience with SharePoint
- Building and maintaining knowledge base site
- Excellent ability to explain complex content in an easy-to-follow way
- Ability to organize and structure new information in a logical and practical way
- Managing a training course – end to end.
- Experience with PPT and LMS systems
Not a must but a great advantage:
- Familiar with the Knowledge Management concepts, norms, methods and tools. SharePoint 365 power user - a must. Proficiency with MS office 365 applications (i.e. Forms, Flow, Teams, Power Point, Excel...)
- Experience in knowledge management in a global company
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.