We are looking for a knowledge base technical content writer to join our growing team. We take a few things really seriously here at monday.com: building a fantastic product and providing the best possible service to our customers. That’s why we make sure our customers can get the information they need when they need it via our self-service knowledge base. As a technical writer, you will be responsible for creating knowledge base articles, guides, use cases, and other materials needed for self-service channels.
About The Role:
As a technical content writer, you will:
- Write technical content for the knowledge base including developer framework and API
- Produce non technical content about new features and best practices
- Edit existing content to make sure it is up-to-date and accurate
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders - Product, Marketing, Developer Success Engineers and Customer Success
- Identify gaps in our documentation and define what content to build next
- Analyze the content performance based on user's satisfaction and ticket reduction
Knowledge base technical writer
- 1-2 years professional experience in technical content writing. We are open to background in technical education- Strong Advantage
- Fluent English speaker – Must
- Passion for writing content to help users succeed through self-service content.
- Solid understanding of technical concepts such as API and web applications (you don’t need to write code, but you should understand our developer tools and explain them effectively)
- Amazing interpersonal communication
- Self deductive and active initiator