Web Developer - Lightricks Store
Lightricks creates award-winning apps - in the field of image, sound and text processing - used by hundreds of millions of content creators all over the world. Lightricks Store is the place where Lightricks users can buy our Apps, managed their account, profile and their subscriptions.
We are looking for experienced Web Developers to join our team. People who are as passionate about the craft of software engineering as we are. People who care about code quality and know how to balance it with productivity. If you are passionate about creative high quality, web products with the latest technology then we’re looking for you!
You will be part of a team building Lightricks Store. Lightricks Store is a unique and dynamic Web platform that lets Product and Marketing teams publish and change web pages without the need for developers. Each member of our team is responsible for every aspect of our product - from software design and coding, to testing, code reviews and deployment to production. We are lean, agile and pragmatic and use it to build the most awesome, beautiful, performant and secure web applications.
- Brainstorming feature design, system architecture improvements and troubleshooting.
- Work hands on on implementing new features, writing unit tests and doing code review
- Write beautiful, responsive and secure web pages.
- Integrate our web projects with different external and internal APIs and systems.
- Write clean, maintainable and testable code, and inspire others to do the same.
- Mentor junior developers and inspire them to be the great developers
- Work with designers and other stakeholders to create beautiful Web UI with a great UX
- 1-2 years of experience in the front end realm, which includes experience with at least one front end framework such as: React, Angular, Vue, etc.
- Deep knowledge of computer science including (but not limited to): Data Structures, Big O Notation, Algorithms.
- Proficient in building cross browser, platform and responsive web pages.
- Experienced writing maintainable production grade code.
- Experienced with website performance and security.