Ilyon keeps growing and looking to add more talent to our Marketing team!
Our casual mobile games have hundreds of millions of downloads worldwide, and we are in production of our next titles. This is an opportunity to join a leading growing company and be part of an outstanding and dynamic UA Department. As part of this job you will lead global launches for specific titles and ongoing marketing activities: planning, execution, monitoring and analyzing campaigns and supporting Ilyon’s growth efforts.
- Planning and hands-on management of Media Networks to drive app installs and specific KPIs.
- Analyze large-scale campaign performance and optimize accordingly in order to maximize ROI.
- Test and experiment new online marketing strategies and tactics.
- Administer reports, and key reporting tools on a daily/monthly basis.
- Provide creative ad copy and design suggestions for ongoing activities.
- Proven UA experience in mobile gaming companies - a must.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written. (Additional languages, an advantage)
- Motivated, organized and a “get things done” approach.
- Creativity, out of the box thinking and good writing skills.
- A quantitative mind and love for numbers, exceptional analysis skills and high excel proficiency.