Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that leads to breakthrough moments throughout the creation process. Lightricks’ content creation tools are uniquely magical as they build invisible technology under the hood, breaking a silo between research and design that enables anyone to enjoy creating amazing visuals quickly and easily. The suite of apps has over 500 million downloads worldwide and has won numerous prestigious awards — including Apple's App of the Year, the Apple Design Award and both Apple and Google Play’s Best of the Year.
Lightricks’ superstar User Acquisition team is hiring an entry level User Acquisition Manager. We pride ourselves at being the best in the art of performance marketing, and converting people into active subscribers and advocates of our award-winning collection of apps - which are used by hundreds of millions of content creators all over the world.
Our team will teach you everything you need to know to initiate and manage performance marketing at scale on Facebook, YouTube, Google, TikTok, Snap and more. We continually explore new ideas to stay ahead of industry trends that attract today’s digital audiences and drive significant growth.
- Actively manage and carry out campaigns via various online advertising channels, test & optimize in real time.
- Develop benchmarks, actively work to meet business goals, track and report performance (spend, sales, KPIs, etc.).
Identify and launch new marketing initiatives & tests to drive overall sales growth.
- High analytical skills and profound knowledge of Excel
- BA/BSC university/college degree (advantage to a degree in scientific study, e.g. Industrial engineering, Economics, Business Management, Communication, etc.)
- A desire to learn and develop in the marketing industry as well as self-learning abilities.
- Independent and quick learner with an analytical understanding of marketing.
- Diligent, proactive, highly organized team player.
- High-level English - written and spoken
- Highly motivated with great communication skills
- Creative thinking and high attention to detail