Novidea is looking for a skilled and results driven technical support representative. You will provide technical and functional application assistance to our customers and partners globally. Partner with R&D or other departments in order to provide immediate resolutions for even greater levels of customer satisfaction.
- Deliver service and support to end-users for Israel customers using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the Internet
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms
- Follow standard processes and procedures
- Identify and escalate priority issues per client specifications
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated tracking software
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary
- Serve as the first and second level support contact for Israel customers
- Conduct training for Novidea system users based on defined CRM business processes for end users.
- Install new / existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Install and configure systems such as supports QA,CRM infrastructure applications or Asset Management applications.
- Analyze data and records to diagnose problem essence.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong competency in verbal and written English and Hebrew.
- Work experience in: IT, infrastructure, browsers and operating systems. Familiarity with Microsoft Office- Advantage
- Support experience with Salesforce CRM system- Advantage
- 1-2 year of system administration experience - Advantage (Open for juniors as well)
- Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices- Must
- Effective listening skills
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Preference will be given to the following applicants with corporate technical support experience and familiarity with the Force.com environment
- Ability to work independently
- Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Microsoft