AtInfinidat, we help enterprises and service providers empower their data-driven competitive advantage at scale. We area leading provider of enterprise-class storage solutions.The company’s software-focused architecture delivers sub-millisecond latency, full availability, and scalability with a significantly lower total cost of ownership than competing storage technologies.
As a Junior System Test Engineer, you will take part in ensuring the quality of INFINIDAT's revolutionary, enterprise-grade storage system, including its software suite, and infrastructure.You will participate in the whole life-cycle of products and versions, working closely with the company departments – from Product Requirements, through R&D and Test Automation development, to Professional Services and Support.
- Great atmosphere and work-life balance
- Cutting edge technologies
- Corp-grade datacenter at your disposal
- Participate in E2E R&D processes requirement, development, test design reviews
- Setup and maintain complex testbeds for System, HW, Scale, and High Availability testing
- Investigation and analysis of challenging scenarios
- Execute high-end load-generators, Python-based automated tests, and test equipment to exercise our enterprise-grade storage to its limits
- Practical knowledge of Linux or Unix-like operating systems
- Practical knowledge of computer networking
- An autodidact with strong communication skills
- Experience as Sys-Admin, Support, Integration engineer or Professional services
- Knowledge of SAN and NAS protocols
- Experience with virtualization technologies like VMWare/HyperV/KVM
- Experience in testing complex, distributed software systems
- Experience with execution, debugging, and writing of scripts (Python/Bash)
- Experience in setting up and maintaining software test environments
- Experience with HW testing
- MCSE/CCNA/ISTQB or higher certifications
Infinidat offers enterprise storage solutions for data-intensive enterprises. The company's InfiniBox delivers a range of storage capabilities to address the management and analytical needs of big data. In doing so, it manages growing volumes of data, enables access to multiple databases and sources, and manages virtualized data center and cloud storage.Infinidat holds more than 120 patents. The company was named a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for General-Purpose Disk Arrays for 2018; a cool vendor in "Cool Vendors in Storage Technologies, 2015"; and a visionary in the "Magic Quadrant for General-Purpose Disk Arrays" for two subsequent years by the Gartner Research Group.