Convizit’s advanced AI technologies are revolutionizing how user behavior data is collected, structured and analyzed.
As a full stack software engineer at Convizit, you'll be joining an awesome team of engineers and data scientists who are responsible for the most advanced visitor activity tracker in existence. Your code will process millions of online user actions, worldwide, every day. The resulting structured datasets are the most comprehensive ever generated for analysis and insight extraction purposes.
What you’ll do
- Design, develop and deliver new features and product capabilities using full stack languages and frameworks (vanilla js, react.js, node.js, etc.).
- Implement and optimize solutions for advanced tracking and data storage, while enabling maximum performance and scalability.
- Collaborate with other software engineers, ML engineers and data scientists to implement innovative algorithms and creative solutions.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or related technical field, with a GPA of 85 or higher
- Prior experience in full stack Web development – a significant advantage
- Good knowledge of programming principles and best practices
- Good understanding of relational databases and data querying using SQL
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and independently
Who you are
- Responsible and accountable
- A great teammate with excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to see the bigger picture
- Agile and easily adapt to changes
- Innovative and creative, you enjoy learning new things and finding solutions to challenging problems