We are looking for a few new grads or students in their last year of study to join our team and help us build the future of agriculture. We assume you have very little experience, and expect you to grow to become a meaningful contributor in our team.
Prospera uses AI based image analysis and other data sensors to help farmers save time and optimize their yields. We do this by providing insights about plant growth, irrigation, diseases and nutrients. We design and build field-hardy weatherproof cameras, communications and control IoT devices, base stations that apply edge computing, integrate with satellite imagery, build beautiful state of the art mobile and web consumer applications as well as tooling applications, data analysis pipelines and complex workflows that enable agronomists, operations specialists, remote sensing scientists and ML researchers to work effectively together to deliver timely insights to farmers. We are really just getting started!
- Meaningfully contribute to building our cloud based solutions
- Own and develop features on the company’s critical path
- Be an effective member part of our versatile and professional team
- Solve complex problems using up-to-date technologies
- Strive for continuous improvement and excellence
- Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Independent and self learner
- Strong computer science background
- Strong analytical skills
- A “can do” attitude
- Excellent team player