Join a fast-growing startup that improves the lives of thousands of people worldwide, helps them reach a better economic future, and enables fair opportunities for all.
Rewire’s marketing team plays a hands-on role in the creation of inspirational projects and campaigns that make a significant impact on millions of people around the world!
We are looking for a Social Media and Content Manager with outstanding communication skills; someone who aspires to master the written word, is eager to learn, and wishes to make an impact. As Social Media and Content Manager at Rewire you will be in charge of planning and executing the company’s social media channels, fill the internet with creative ideas, conceptualize our campaigns’ main messages, and speak to a very diverse audience.
- Manage Rewire’s existing social media channels and create presence in new channels.
- Create powerful and purposeful content based on brand strategy and content guidelines including blog posts, ads, landing pages, emails, social media posts, one-pagers, presentations, and other marketing collateral.
- Constantly stay up to date on content and social media trends, which will be used to promote the Rewire brand.
- Engage with our customers and community managers to have a deep understanding of their unique needs
- Collaboratively work with various stakeholders in the Marketing team and the Product team in addition to other key stakeholders across the company.
- You live and breath social media.
- An absolute must - native English speaker with superior communication skills.
- Creative mindset with the ability to translate data into written words, which do not only make sense but also make an interesting read.
- A team player who is eager to work with and learn from key stakeholders across the organization.
- Bachelor degree in communication/arts/humanities/another relevant field or equivalent qualification.
- High attention to detail, an independent and self-starter who can simultaneously work on multiple projects under tight schedules.
- Advantage - proficiency with WordPress, Google Analytics
- Natural curiosity and eagerness to learn
- Collaborate with a diverse team of kind and smart people
- Growth and learning opportunities
- A hybrid workplace with flexible working hours and a family-friendly environment