- Published: July 18, 2021
Credorax is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Guided by our vision, we create innovative, smart and simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers all around the world with a unified omni-channel payment platform.
At Credorax we work as one to design, develop and launch new products and services. Join our fast growing team and be part of tomorrow’s payment solutions.
As part of our continued growth we are looking for a Junior Sales operation
The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for managing and enhancing the daily activity of our business partners, defining and tracking sales processes, all in an online environment.
Full-time position: Working Days Mon – Fri.
- Pre-sales support
- Provide operational support to the Sales Team
- Maintain Relationship of partners together with Sales Directors
- After-sales support for Partner Boarding delivery
- Ensure consistent input of information in Salesforce (SFDC) and develop reporting routines
- Support special projects, eg. Large-scale opportunities
- Develop, prepare and maintain all relevant presentation materials & documents in regards of the on-boarding process
- Native English Speaker – A must
- 1-2 years’ work experience - Knowledge in the online industry - A must
- Knowledge in the online payment industry – advantage
- Work experience in service oriented roles – advantage
- Bachelor's degree in economics, legal or accounting - advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Service oriented, strong customer relationship/interaction skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment