- Published: September 20, 2021
intuition Robotics creates empathetic digital companions™ that positively impact people's lives. Using proprietary cognitive AI technology, as well as unique know-how, digital companions establish long-term relationships between people and technology, unlocking unprecedented engagement levels. ;Our goal is to use this breakthrough technology to help people live better, starting with older adults. ;The company was founded in 2016 and is based in Israel with offices in San Francisco, Atlanta, and Greece. Intuition Robotics' investors include Toyota Ventures, Samsung NEXT, iRobot, and Venture Capital firms from California, Israel, Japan, and China. The company's first product, ElliQ®, is an award-winning proactive social robot for older adults. ElliQ is aimed at keeping older adults healthy, active, and independent at home, bridging the gap between them and their healthcare providers. ElliQ won the New Product and Technology Awards Aging Award 2020, AI Breakthrough Award (2020 and 2018), CES Best of Innovation Award 2018, and more.
We are looking for a Junior QA Engineer to work in a software and robotics environment. You will test our product and will report on its functionality, look for bugs in the system, and identify any aspects which could be improved. You will have the opportunity to test complex features in our comprise of software, firmware, hardware, and UX testing. You will identify and write test cases and test plans, execute manual test runs as well as execute automated tests. You will be an integral part of the development process and will work closely with R&D engineers and the product team.
- 0-2 years of experience as a QA engineer in a tech company
- Basic knowledge of QA methodologies, techniques, and approaches
- High-level English speaker - A MUST
- Experience in writing tests plans
- Highly independent, proactive, and with the ability to self-learn
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced working environment
- Have a passion for user experience, quality, and attention to details
- Have excellent communication skills in dealing with other members of the team
- Familiarity with automation and Java
- High familiarity with the Android environment