RailVision is a multidisciplinary company based in Ra’anana, that creates state of the art systems for the trains of the future. Utilizing our deep learning engine and real-time object recognition, we’re developing an automated systems that will greatly improve the safety and productivity of railways.
We are looking for a skilled, creative, thorough, and enthusiastic mechanical engineer to join our mechanics team.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Design of opto-mechanical multidisciplinary systems.
· Design of electronic packaging for indoor and outdoor systems.
· Participate in design validation experiments.
· Participate in hands on assembling of mechanical systems.
· Participate in hands on problem solving for mechanical systems.
· BSc in Mechanical Engineering.
· 2-6 years of experience in multidisciplinary design, experience in electro optics an advantage.
· Proven experience in manufacturing methods such as Machining and sheet metal bending a must, plastic molding and 3D printing an advantage.
· Experience with structuraldynamicHeat flow simulations an advantage.
· Experience with SolidWorks CAD software.
· Hands on approach and Ability for mechanical work.
· Ability for both team and independent work.
· Willingness to take part in outdoor design tests and experiments.