The Legal Counsel will serve as an in-house counsel handling the company’s legal needs reporting to the Company’s General Counsel. The primary responsibilities of this position will be to assist in the management of the company’s day-to-day legal and regulatory compliance.
The successful candidate will have experience working in a global company specializing in commercial, labor law, and regulatory work. The Legal Counsel will work directly with and support various key departments including Sales, HR, marketing, and product, among others.
- Draft, review and negotiate commercial and software agreements (including NDAs, partnerships, and marketing agreements) with business partners, vendors, and customers.
- Working closely and supporting the company’s various departments (local and global) on an ongoing basis.
- Provide legal advice and Support the HR team with employment matters and contractor agreements.
- Create and manage compliance procedures.
- Lead in-house legal projects.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- 1+ years of relevant experience (post-internship) experience as a Legal Counsel preferably from a high-tech company or as a lawyer in a major law firm.
- Experience in tech-related commercial agreements and software licensing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to establish relationships across the organization and the ability to handle multiple ongoing projects with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical, business, negotiation, and communication skills – Ability to absorb complex legal issues and communicate these issues in a simple and understandable manner.
- Experience with Labour law and/or Data protection – Advantage
- English at mother-tongue level (speaking and drafting)
- LLB degree and Israel or US Bar credentials.