- Published: September 22, 2021
Guesty is looking for a Junior IT Specialist to join our IT Department to support the company employees and be part of a fast-paced growing company.
This position is for IT people who just started their first steps in the IT world and would like to grow and learn in a great company.
- Provide end-user support, resolving technical issues, and provides technical assistance for all Operating systems including Windows OS and MAC OS (Advantage).
- Provide remote support through phone or video.
- Working with SAAS applications (Google Apps & Office 365 - Big advantage)
- IT Support projects to implement new technologies/systems
- Basic troubleshooting of the local office network switches, access points, and printers.
- Set-up new workstations including monitors, phones, software, and hardware.
- Monitor and work with the Help desk support ticketing system.
- Follow Help Desk procedures and maintain the IT systems documentation.
- 1-2 years of work experience.
- Basic knowledge of Apple OS X (Advantage) and Microsoft OS.
- Familiarity with hardware components (desktops, laptops, servers)
- Great communication skills for communication with employees globally and within the global IT group.
- Multi-Tasking skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Networking experience (AD / LDAP - advantage).
- Communication skills: High level of English is required (verbal and written).