Junior Development Representative
Location: Hod Hasharon, Israel, working hybrid
Browzwear’s mission is to revolutionize the fashion industry through the implementation of digital end-to-end workflows. We develop cutting-edge 3D garment simulation technology and solutions for leading global apparel brands including Nike, Lululemon, Nordstrom and many more.
If you think you've got what it takes to join Team , we'd love to hear from you.
- Prospecting for new clients/ lead generation
- Contacting leads via email/LinkedIn to promote the company and its solution
- Act as a contact point for leads who respond to marketing campaigns
- Conduct high level Introductory Calls - qualify prospects according to company’s qualification criteria
- Set meetings for account executives with leads that have met qualification criteria
- Record lead activities on HubSpot and salesforce to ensure efficient lead management
- English Native Speaker - must!
- College degree required.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well organized, able to multi-task, and comfortable contacting and speaking to leads over an online meeting.
- A positive, independent, creative, and self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Methodological and organized.
- Tech savvy -willingness to learn and work on SW platforms and tools.
- Customer-oriented, patient, and great social skills.
- result-driven, "Hunter" type of attitude.
- Data-driven and an eye for details
- Team player