If you’re the kind of person that loves to get things done, collaborate with colleagues overseas, and is interested in joining a highly profitable fast-growing fintech company, then you should join us at Cross river.
You are a looking to get onto the ladder leading up to becoming a Data Scientist. You are detail oriented with an analytical, logical way of thinking, and are passionate about making data driven decisions. You are ready to put the work in to learn from the best.
You have worked on SQL and have had some exposure to programming.
We are a fast growing Data Science team. We value innovation and collaboration. Our team is working with vital analytics to ensure we are within the guidelines for banking regulations and ensuring the continued growth of the bank.
Interface with different development teams helping them with development and analytics.
· Mine and analyze data sets from different sources using a wide spectrum of analytical techniques in order to gain powerful business insights.
· Diagnose data issues and propose solutions.
· Work across different business domains such as Risk and Compliance (Anti-Money Laundering).
· Communicate findings to business, product and R&D teams.
· A degree in Finance / Statistics / Econometrics / Mathematics / Engineering / Computer Sciences.
· 2+ years working experience in the financial industry (preferably Banking industry).
· Advanced knowledge of SQL and proven hands-on experience on large datasets.
· Knowledge of SAS data analytics platform – an advantage
· Knowledge and understanding of machine learning approaches – an advantage
· Quick thinker, fast learner and problem solver with ability to get things done, from start to finish
· Good team player, self-motivated and proactive at work.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Why join Cross River:
· Cross River provides technology infrastructure powering the future of financial services. Leveraging a proprietary real-time banking core. We are backed by leading investors and serves the world’s most essential fintech and technology companies. Together with our partners, we are reshaping global finance and financial inclusion.
· We place a strong emphasis on our employees’ satisfaction and growth.
· We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
· Ongoing monthly knowledge sharing, training and career growth opportunities.
· We are seeking people with a passion for cutting-edge technology, who enjoy a fast-paced and dynamic environment and want to work alongside other bright, talented people.