- Published: June 24, 2021
Avanan helps organisations secure their most attacked applications - their cloud email and collaboration platforms. With over 4000 paying organizations, Avanan is one of the fastest-growing IT Security start-ups, leveraging novel machine learning technologies to block the most sophisticated hackers.
Our R&D center in Tel-Aviv (Sarona) is expanding, and we are looking for brilliant employees that enjoy challenges, thrive in an exciting start-up environment, and want to be part of an excellent team.
As a Junior QA engineer, you will be part of our cyber security product family quality assurance team, installing and configurating multiple advanced environments, test all kind of messaging technologies and security tools, test our portals and back-end engines first manually, and later on by developing test automation code utilizing both APIs and user activity simulators. You will work with AWS based cloud environment, high speed high capacity systems and utilize top notch tools and cloud technologies.
- You own a B.Sc. in Computer Science or computer engineering / respective experience in a leading army unit
- Proficient working with Linux based environments and systems - a must !
- Good analytical skills, a sharp mind and a real interest in cybersecurity
- Working English Proficiency
- Programming in Python / other scripting language / web development
- Previous industry experience with QA and QA methodologies (manual testing, automation, selenium etc')
- Experience working with AWS or other cloud provider services
- Basic knowledge of communication and communication protocols