Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first SASE platform, Cato SASE Cloud. SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is the convergence of network and network security into a unified, global, and cloud-native service. You can read more about SASE here.
We are looking for a bright and passionate Junior C Developer to join our R&D Core team. In this critical role, you will design and develop major parts of our highly scalable and high-performance solution. You would be part of engineering the backbone of a revolutionary platform, including complex networking topology and optimizations, various security features, and mobile and desktop clients.
This is your opportunity to get on the rocket ship, and join a company that is building a cutting-edge enterprise network and security cloud platform, and is on a fast track to become the worldwide market leader – don’t miss it!
- Design, implement and test network security enterprise solutions
- Perform ongoing research and prototyping for new features and product ideas
- Research new technologies and adopt them for use in the company’s product
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering or related technical discipline from a known University (GPA 85 and above)- a must
- In-depth knowledge of Networking, Network Protocols and Environment, Security and SaaS infrastructure
- Strong proficiency with C in a multithreaded environment
- Experience in developing frequently released production code, our production cycles are short
- Passionate about high performance computing, technology trends and the future of the network
- A team player with excellent collaboration and communication skills