Anyword is reinventing writing for marketing and sales. Anyword’s AI engine outperforms professional writers and copywriters by 50% in open, engagement, and conversion rates.
The company was founded by a world-class team, backed by Eric Schmidt's Innovation Endeavors and The New York Times. Hundreds of customers, including CNN, Ted Baker, and Outbrain, rely on Anyword to find the right words to use across all of their Marcom channels.
In five years from now, one out of every three messages will be written with the help of AI. We are making this possible.
Who we are:
We’re a team of doers from all walks of life who share a passion for AI and innovation. We firmly believe in personal growth, care deeply about our work, and aspire to be world-class in everything we do.
We are looking for a strong passionate junior backend engineer to be part of developing mission critical services, algorithms, and handling massive amounts of data. You will be taking ownership of a system that directly affects the company’s success. You will workon the Chief Architect team, responsible for the innovation making sure we’re few steps ahead of our competitors. To achieve this, you will collaborate with data scientists, product managers, and customer success managers in a dynamic agile environment.
Responsibilities (or what you’ll be doing):
- Take ownership of backend tasks for a growing SAAS product; design and implement the architecture, along with maintenance and monitoring.
- Responsible for a system affecting external sites in real time, enabling content personalization to improve conversion goals.
- Big data system: Handling stream of events.
- Collaborate with product managers to define the coming product iterations, taking into account technical challenges and gap between product-market fit.
- Build APIs and background services in Ruby/Python that.
- BSc in Computer Science (MSc advantage).
- Strong analytical and coding skills
- Up to 2 years experience with Python/Node/Ruby for a Linux environment.
- Experience working with both relational and non-relational databases (advantage).
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to write clean code, as well as continuously refactor and improve existing code.
- Effective written and verbal English communication skills.