SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
The Analog engineer will take part of developing a cutting edge products for the solar market. The engineer will take part from the design and development stages of versatile electronic circuits (both analog and digital), through simulations and testing till we have a certified product ready to mass production. During all stages the Analog engineer will work in cooperation with other Power, embedded and integration teams as well as other HW teams. The Analog engineer will get deep understanding in both the electrical circuits, full SolarEdge system and how R&D process works.
· B.Sc. in Electrical and Computer engineering.
· Relevant specializations: Analog/Power electronics, Communication, RF, Signal Processing
· 0 - 3 years of experience in Analog/HW Design.
· Proven lab experience working with lab equipment such as Spectrum, Scope, Electronic Loads.
· Proven ability to analytically analyze and simulate analog and power circuits
· Experience with discrete analog and power circuit design.
· Knowledge of passive and active filters and OpAmps topologies
· Knowledge of communication circuits such as TX amplifiers, mixers, PLLs, etc. – an advantage
· Knowledge and background in the field of communication and signal processing – an advantage
· Knowledge of DC2DC converter topologies such as Buck, Boost, Flyback and forward - an advantage.
· Programming and SW skills in C#, MATLAB and Python - an advantage.