Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Junior Algorithm Engineer? We’re glad you asked!
Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Junior Algorithm Engineer?
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Be responsible for the entire algorithmic lifecycle in the company: data analytics, prototyping of new ideas, implementing algorithms models in a production environment and then monitoring and maintaining them
- Turn algorithm prototypes into shippable products that will have a significant and immediate impact on the company’s revenue
- Work on a daily basis with some of the hottest trends in today’s job market: machine/deep learning, big data analytics/engineering and cloud computing
- Apply your scientific knowledge and creativity to analyze large volumes of diverse data and develop algorithmic solutions and models to solve complex problems
- Influence directly on the way billions of people discover the internet
- Work on projects such as Internet Personalization, Content Feed, Real Time Bidding, Video Recommendations and much more
Our tech stack:
- Python, Java, TensorFlow, Spark, Kafka, Cassandra, HDFS, ElasticSearch, AirFlow, BigQuery, Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes and Docker
- Proven academic excellence:M.Sc. or PhD. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a related field
- Proficient in Python
- Familiarity with Java, Scala or C++
- Familiarity with statistical modeling techniques
- Possess strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience with coding machine learning/statistical modeling-based solutions
If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola, they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, and more.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.