- Published: July 26, 2021
AnyClip is the Visual Intelligence Company.
AnyClip is ushering in a new era in video and AI with its proprietary Visual Intelligence™ Technology. With its unique ability to extract and harness data from video, AnyClip mobilizes latent video libraries and immediately converts them into high performance assets that can be searched, measured and merchandised via a single, fully automated and centralized global SaaS platform. The AnyClip Platform for publishing, media, and business is the next generation solution for video management, distribution, analytics, marketing and monetization.
We are looking for an experienced Java Back-End Developer.
You will take end-to-end responsibility for designing, developing and moving to production multiple Java Back-End services, working with cutting-edge technologies in AWS environment.
- SW Design and development of Java back-end services using the latest technologies.
- Work in cloud environment with cutting-edge technologies, high system availability and load.
- Lead high development standards and contribute to great working environment.
- Build deep partnerships with business, product management and technology leaders.
- Enjoy the great working environment, bring new ideas and help us grow!
- Minimum 3 years hands on Java (J2EE) experience
- Minimum 2 years in Back-End development in Cloud environment
- Proven Linux experience
- AWS knowledge - major advantage
- High standards for code quality, testing and performance
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Work in agile/scrum environment – preferred
- B.Sc. in Mathematics/Computer Science or similar
- Can-do attitude, team player
- English - high level
How we hire
AnyClip welcomes candidates from all backgrounds. We’re committed to a fair hiring process free from discrimination.
If your experience is close (even if not a perfect fit) to what we're looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.