- Published: July 28, 2021
SeaLights revolutionizes enterprise software quality at scale. SeaLights’ Platform enables automated identification and control of every Quality Risk across the entire delivery pipeline for every single software change.
We are looking for an experienced Java developer to join our Agents Team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing the Java Agent using Git and Java to solve the challenges we face. You’ll collaborate with Engineers, Product, Customer Success, and other functional areas of the company.
Let’s change the way Software Quality is being done. By developers, for developers.
- Develop and maintain the Sealights’ Java Agent and our Maven and Gradle plugins.
- Participate in all lifecycle stages, from design to development, including testing, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Take ownership of existing code and add features and capabilities as we go.
- Work with Customer Success Engineers to diagnose production issues.
- Automate everything you can.
- At least 4 years of experience in Java
- Passion for code craftsmanship
- Previous experience in Instrumentation or working with ASM - an advantage.
- Deep understanding of Java internals, multithreading, and parallel processing - an advantage.
- Experience in developing on-premise applications - an advantage.
- Experience in the development of agents or endpoint-security tools (eg. AntiVirus, Drivers) - a significant advantage.