Wix International Growth group. Our vision is to enable any business, community, or person, anywhere in the world, to create their dreams online. Our mission is to support the creation of products that fit our users globally in terms of both language and culture, and enable them to grow their business internationally by giving them the tools they need.
We work closely with dozens of teams across Wix in order to form and execute the right marketing strategies for various countries. We strive to deliver the best user-facing content for new and existing users via multiple assets, channels and points in the user’s journey.
Highly proficient in reading, writing and speaking Japanese. You have 2+ years of professional writing experience in the social media field and you can produce, localize and edit marketing content based on a brief. You’re passionate about online marketing: you know how to identify challenges, evaluate ideas and create engaging brand-based content. You’re business oriented, understand users and know how to communicate with them. You’re a fast learner who loves to work with others. You’re also an ambitious quick learner, with great time management skills, a strong sense of ownership and a proactive approach.
As a Marketing Localization and Social Media Manager for Japan, you will:
- Write and edit a consistent stream of fresh, clever and creative content for different marketing assets: landing pages, videos, online or offline campaigns and social posts
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy for Japan
- Prepare creative briefs and work closely with designers, video artists, and other social media managers to drive visually and strategically elevated content
- Collaborate with different Marketing teams to initiate and manage new projects from conception to execution
- Take a proactive role in the marketing growth of your market
- Understand the user’s perspective and apply it to your content
- Partner with the market’s SEO manager and other members of the global market group
- Analyze results and optimize performance according to KPIs
- Deliver under tight deadlines with minimal revisions
Please submit your CV in English.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.