We’re responsible for localizing text for international markets, in a way that helps to shape the way people experience and interact with our products. As a Japanese content localization Manager, you’ll work closely with our Product, Brand, Marketing, and Operation teams to stay ahead of localizing content for product launches, marketing initiatives, and support releases.
About The Role:
As a Japanese localization manager, you’ll work closely with our Product, Brand, Marketing and Operation teams to stay ahead of localizing content for product launches, marketing initiatives and support releases.
- Own and manage the localization and linguistic quality of digital assets from English into Japanese
- Adapt monday.com’s story to our audience in Japan for relevant content assets: SEM landing pages, website, user-acquisition emails, SEO content, product templates and more
- Juggle multiple projects at once, while prioritizing your tasks and meeting deadlines
- Use data to determine quality trends for your market and create action plans to address any systemic issues
- Fix linguistic bugs and flag localization issues to the relevant teams
- Continually update Style Guides and Glossaries for your language
- Collect, map and prioritize local needs and known issues
- Dedicate time to perform QA tests
- Native Japanese speaker
- + 2 years of localization experience, preferably in the tech industry
- Experience in researching and identifying potential markets, then creating relevant content assets for online acquisition
- An understanding of the goals of content and inbound marketing role. Familiarity with lead generation and SEO
- Experience using CAT tools (e.g. Smartling, Trados, Memsource, etc.)
- Comfortable using data and analytical thinking as part of the content creation strategy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- B.A. in Translation, Marketing, communications or similar field of study