Wix Marketing’s Languages team. We’re extremely passionate about writing and the way words shape our brand. We create engaging blog articles, on-brand emails, landing pages, scripts, banners, campaigns etc. Our mission is to provide the most comprehensive and creative content, bring organic traffic to our pages, and convert readers into users.
As an Italian Marketing Localization Specialist & Blogger you will:
- Write creative, clear content for blog articles, emails, landing pages, videos, and online or offline campaigns
- Collaborate with the market SEO manager to draft articles that follow the market SEO strategy and detailed content briefs
- Manage and monitor Wix’s social media channels in Italian
- Initiate campaigns that meet Wix’s brand goals and objectives for existing and new Italian-speaking users
- Learn how to analyze data and use tools to optimize your written content
- Apply the Wix tone and voice across all materials to Italian speakers from anywhere
- Collaborate with different Marketing teams to initiate and manage new projects from conception to execution
- Understand the user’s perspective and apply it to your content
- Deliver under tight deadlines and with minimal revisions
- We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.
Highly proficient in reading, writing, and speaking Italian. You love writing and you have some professional experience in quickly writing clear, meaningful content in a blogger-like and marketing tone of voice. You understand the language we’ve created at Wix and can seamlessly use it to write and edit content about any topic. You have a good understanding of the importance of SEO and a passion for researching tools to implement an optimal and efficient content strategy. You’re a team player, an amazing listener, and an independent thinker. You work best under tight deadlines and take constructive feedback well.