- Published: December 26, 2021
We are looking for a hands-on IT professional to join our growing team. In this role, you will support the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all IT functions locally, and provide guidance and tools to our US and EU locations.
Your day-to-day will include managing and tracking all software subscriptions, maintaining hardware assets, providing ongoing support for our office infrastructure throughout our global locations, and ensuring that proper security processes are in place.
You should be comfortable interacting with our customers through helpdesk tickets, as well as contributing to larger IT projects. If you’re a responsible, organized, and tech-savvy self-starter—this one’s for you!
- 1-2 years of experience in an IT support role
- Experience with iOS, iPadOS, and macOS
- Troubleshooting capabilities with macOS, conference room equipment, and SaaS applications
- Adept at tracking and ordering inventory
- Previous experience interacting with customers via tickets or chat function to find suitable resolutions
- Experience with Okta, Google Workspace, jamf, Slack, Zoom, and other SaaS applications
- You’re a people person with excellent communication skills, and you love to get shit done!
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters, homeowners, life, and pet insurance in the United States, contents and liability insurance in Germany and the Netherlands, and renters insurance in France. We’re powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics, and driven by social good.
A Certified B-Corp, Lemonade donates unused premiums to nonprofits selected by its community as part of our annual Giveback program. We incorporate our values into everything we do—from our business model to our office culture.