- Published: April 14, 2021
Nuvoton Technology Israel is looking for an experienced System Administrator to join our local IT team, Supporting 130+ internal users, business applications and internal information systems in a very challenging tech environment. With our dynamic, all-around IT team, you will have a significant impact on the day-to-day productivity of our business by ensuring the integrity of, and access to, our most important company resources.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be involved in a variety of IT professional disciplines, touching on all aspects of company operations.
As part of our experienced IT team, you will:
· Manage and support IT network equipment and access technologies for wired and wireless networks
· Support Database and local application infrastructure for our development and administrative teams (MS SQL Server, Postrgres SQL, Notes).
· Enforce Security in all aspects of IT operations
· Evaluate and deploy new systems and equipment to improve our infrastructure
· Monitor and maintain our systems to ensure the high availability and performance levels
· Provide end-user support for local and remote users.
· At least 5 years of proven experience in a System and Network Administration position
· Experience with network firewalls, routers and switches, and firm understanding of network concepts. (Cisco, Checkpoint)
· Knowledge and experience in Windows client and server, Active Directory, GPO, Exchange, Office365
· Familiarity with Database Administration and Application development support (MS SQL Server and Postrgres SQL, Notes, Visual Studio, Python, WordPress)
· Self-learning, multitasking skills and ability to work under pressure
· Service-oriented approach and excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent written and verbal skills in Hebrew and English
· Linux system administration skills (RedHat/CentOS/Ubuntu)
· Experience in a hybrid Windows/Linux development environment
· Experience with security technologies (proxy, NAC, EDR, SIEM)
· IP Telephony support experience (Cisco)
· VMware virtualization experience
· Experience with scripting and process automation (Python, Bash, PowerShell)