- Published: September 18, 2021
As a IT Support Specialist, you will be responsible for providing technical support in a global environment, including:
Supporting users in multi-region environments & worldwide teams
Maintenance of servers including backups, storage, security control, and network devices.
Software management subscriptions including installation, tracking, renewal, and management.
Creating and managing virtual environments on VMware, Azure, and AWS.
Ordering, allocating and maintaining an accurate inventory of all hardware assets.
Ensuring full security of all computers, and defining and maintaining network policy.
- 3-5 year experience in an IT Specialist / HelpDesk / Support role.
- Experience in troubleshooting Windows, Linux, and Mac technical issues.
- Good knowledge in Active Directory and Office 365 administration.
- Familiarity with firewalls, network protocols, routing, and proxies.
- Experience in working with Microsoft servers.
- Experience in working with virtualized environments.
- Excellent verbal and written English—Must.
- Experience with FortiGate FW
- Familiarity with Video Conference systems
- Admin experience of Linux environments